Wednesday, April 16, 2008

LibraryThing - week 7

Took the tour - it looks fun so have set up an account and posted a few remembered reads to my list. The first LibraryThing icon wouldn't paste into my blog so hopefully the second one will link to my book list. This is a terrific site that we could introduce our book club members to - for fun and also to connect to others in their group and to see how popular their choices are with other readers.
As with all the sessions in this course, I'm finding that at least I can get a taste of the different resources that are "out there", and hopefully have more time later to really explore some of the favourites.
Have just discovered that my books have come up in a random display and that the tags are incorrect; will have to investigate how to fix the tagging and layout.

No comments: