Friday, April 11, 2008

week 7 Tagging, folksonomics, del.icio.us and LibraryThing

Today has been so traumatic; I've had to buy a new computer as the hard drive of my old one finally died but I find that I now need plug ins for the video clip to play; tried to install this but nothing is happening. And I'm way behind in these sessions.
Had a quick look at Tagging and the Sutherland shire Libraries tag cloud which i think is the created list of links that are "randomly" arranged under sub headings and accessible to anyone. Also looked at cleveland Public Library whose bookmarked sites (more organized or just a more professional layout) have been placed into the del.icio.us bookmarking service. i cant watch any of the clips, even on my new computer, as I dont have required setup...

No comments: