Saturday, March 8, 2008

the Flickr experience


Have just created a Flickr account and uploaded ONE photo, due to previously mentioned lack of digital camera! Just had a couple of photos to use, including a pretty bad shot of St Marcs Bascilica, Venice. I thought I'd tagged the photo (St Marcs, Venice) accordoing to Flickr prompts, but when I looked through Flickr's tags, there's none for St Marcs, and when I view my Flickr account, my photo is there but it has no tag...When I eventually GET a camera I'll have more shots to choose from and will experiment with the tagging thing.
In keeping with the Venice theme, I looked at heaps of beautiful images and chose one from the Geotagged photos by bekah paige; it's of gondolas (what else!) interestingly captured in a little calle outside a snazzy hotel. My daughter and I took shots (which she has) of the same stunning location, so it's a good memory. I clicked "blog this" and registered my blog site with Flickr but don't know how to access the photo. The link is:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bekahpaige/1228786888/in/photostream/
although it's not hyperlinking...
This is all sooo engrossing but I have to go out now...


No comments: