Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Venice dream


Venice dream
Originally uploaded by bekahpaige
A beautiful photo by bekah paige, blogged from Flickr.

I finally discovered that I have to LOG IN to Flickr, then the "
blog this" option will appear if the image is public. Flickr HELP option was useful for this, as were the comments from week 3's exercises. Must have done this initially but I forgot next time!! I know my blog isn't very creative and the content runs like a stream of consciousness...but I'm definitely learning more.
Again, link to pic is:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bekahpaige/1228786888/

WOW! I just discovered the LINK button - another new discovery, so all is good!
Now for week 4.

1 comment:

PJ said...

What a fantastic photo! Good tip on logging in to flickr first - i wondered why i was having some trouble.